Some women do not start exercising, because they think that it requires a subscription to the gym. And their busy lifestyle prevents them from going to this place. We want to say that this opinion is wrong. If you have motivation and desire, you can exercise even at home!
Today we would like to present you with a list of 15 easy fat-reducing moves. They are very easy to perform, but at the same time very effective.
Look at these exercises and choose the most suitable ones for yourself by adding them to your workout routine. These 15 simple but effective exercises hit all fitness levels, giving you an overall shape-up. Do you doubt? Then try them!
10. Single-Leg Stretch
the resisted single-leg stretch is a Pilates-inspired exercise that increases strength and stability throughout the core including the lower abdominals.
1. Lie on your back with both knees brought toward your chest.
2. Extend one leg straight in front of you as you press your hands into your other thigh.
3. Lift your head and shoulders off the floor as if performing a crunch.
4. Drive your knee toward your chest as you continue to press into it with your hands.
5. Hold, then return to starting position.
Open Next Page To See More Exercises…